Wow Tasty Thursdays
Banana and Mango Smoothie.
Looking for a refreshing way to start off the week? Then a banana and mango smoothie is exactly the trick you need. Here are ingredients you need:
- 2 banana fingers, sliced into chunks and frozen.
- 2 Mangoes, pitted, diced and frozen.
- Honey (optional)
- 1 cup of Milk (Any plant or animal based milk of your choice)
- Coconut flakes (optional for garnishing)
- Put your banana chunks and diced mango into a blender.
- Add your milk and honey.
- Then blend.
- You may add more honey or milk during the process to get your desired consistency.
- Serve in a glass and sprinkle some toasted coconut flakes as a topping.
- Enjoy your smoothie.